Saturday, March 04, 2006

February Poll Participants Want Clinton for Mayor



The results are in for our February poll. An overwhelming 91% of participants want Bill Clinton to enter the DC's mayor race. The remaining 9% chose perennial mayoral candidate Carol Schwartz. If your chosen candidate doesn't run, you can always write him or her in!

Our March poll is coming soon.

No comments: